vibras.net Web Monitoring Solution
vibras.net is a new web monitoring software designed by Walesch Electronic. Existing VIBRAS® devices and other sensors can be easily integrated into the new system. vibras.net is a simple and easy using platform to visualize data - Selective data sharing included.
Recording of events and long-time wave forms
- Automatic data injection of VIBRAS® devices
- Recording of additional data is possible (on request)
- Examples of measurement data: Vibration velocity, Max Peak, Water Level, Temperature, Tilt
- Interactive view in standard web browser or mobile browser
- Views also optimized for devices with touch screen
- Zoom can be setup for each project/location. (Fixed zoom, automatic zoom …)
- Views are multi lingual
- Views: Project list, project overview, location view ...
Automatic creation of PDFs
- PDF generation of the displayed data by a single mouse click
- PDF can be sent regularly via email. Possible intervals: Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly
Structured data storage
- Data is stored in a structured form
- All data are fully accessible and searchable
Advanced search functionality
- Various filters are available for the search. Ex .: Max vector Dominant frequency, trigger time, ...
- Search results available as PDF, CSV etc.
Publication of documents
- Publication of all kinds of documents
- Location based
- Supported documents: PDF, Word, Excel, JPG, ...
- Creating a project/site structure is simple
- A project description can be written directly in the system
- A location description can be written directly in the system
- Locations can be placed on a map
Role based access control
- Simple role-based access model
- Project based role management
- Visibility of events can be controlled by roles and classifications
Manual commenting and classification of events
- Commenting single event is simple
- Classification of events is simple
- Also for multiple events
Automatic examination profiles
- Any 2 dimensional analysis profiles can be created
- Examples: Evaluation profile based on Dominating frequency and Max Vector, evaluation profile based on Day Hour and Max Vector, …
- Different areas in the evaluation profiles available (red, green, ...)
Automatic triggering of actions or alarms
- Actions can be triggered by events
- Various trigger filters available. Examples: Classification, Max Vector, Evaluation profiles ...
- Various targets available: Email, SMS, FTP Server
- Various formats available: Free Text, PDF, RAW Data, Original Data
Data always available
- Data are available in different formats - At any time.
- Formats: CSV, Original Data (PBF), text based, ...
- Data are also available by a M2M API. Supported Formats: JSON, JSONP, XML, CSV, …
Made in Switzerland
- Software developed in Switzerland
- Trusted software solution
- Direct personal contact with a developer
This Document as Web Document
The Browser you are using is out of date. This web page will not be shown nice. Please update your Browser